Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Democracy is in serious danger

Today an extreme Governor took extreme measures to illegally pass an exteme and unpopular agenda against the wishes of the people.

This is not democracy. This is not the United States of America as called for in the Constitution. This is the first step of the last stages to complete fully the corporate takeover of America.

Tonight I will pray that people will do whatever it takes to win back democracy. I know they are tired, busy, disheartened, but if we do not we will not survive. Already wages are falling as prices are rising. In the last ten years my family's lifestyle has been drastically altered. Now with Walkergate it could be completely devastated.

I look at my precious children and want to cry. Why did I think that Russia and Guatemala were poor countries and they would be better off here? Now I wonder about their future, and if we will have to leave this country in order to provide them a better life

No comments:

Post a Comment